Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Web 2.0 Tools Clean House

Does anyone else feel like their web tools are in too many places?

As I've been learning, I've used different resources for collecting my tools and links. Since I began working on my UAS classes, I've used Diigo, Google Docs, Google Notebook, Blogger, my computer bookmarks, and word documents. In many ways, it seems like I've been the winner of a web-tool shopping spree and I've been filling my basket as quickly as possible. The shopping spree has lasted for a few years, and now I don't really know what's in my basket.

The good part is that I have a new place to put my items. I'm digging through my cart and finding lots of good things I want to keep. My storage area is at Google Sites, EdTechTools2Use.

The shopping spree picture is by Emerald2810 at Flikr.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment